Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Remind me never to go to Wallyworld in Montgomery ever again!

Tonight we decided to go to Wallyworld to get some more tapes for the video camera in preparation for tomorrow's commissioning ceremony. The parking experience was absolutely ridiculous!!! This car kept backing in and out of it's spot and we had no way of getting around them until they made up their mind. Once inside, there were lines at every register at least 4-5 people deep. People were just standing in the middle of the aisles having conversations, making out, and purely just standing there doing nothing! And my husband is too darn nice to say excuse me so we have to dodge through all the clothing racks to get around everyone! UURRRGGHhhh! Thanks for listening to me whine...

2 comments:

MandySue said...

Mike refuses to go to WallyWorld! He hates the crowds and says that it brings out the "best" types of people. :) Oh well. I hope the GF one is better now that they are opening the new supercenter and redoing the parking situation....Ahh who am I kidding it's Walmart. Doesn't matter where it is they all have issues!

Bev said...

Pre-baby and even 6 months into baby (Seth didn't sleep well until his 6 month), we weould go to our 24 hour Walmart in Florida at around midnight. Best time! No lines, minimal amount of people, it was almost serene! Just muzac and the sound of the floor waxer. You do have to go around the stockers, but what bliss in Walmart! I even went a couple of times by myself. I'd set the alarm for that time and go shopping while Michael slept on with Seth.