Sunday, August 05, 2007

We Made It!!!

We are here in Michigan safe and sound. The trip was uneventful. Although we did find a good restaurant in Bethany, Missouri called Toot-toot. They had an excellent buffet with farm fresh fruits and veggies along with a buffet of homemade desserts! So now that we have eaten out a billion times this week, I need to get my butt in gear and start walking again.
We did bring the rain with us. It has been pretty dry here lately, but it is raining here this morning. John has to fly out tomorrow morning for the next month he will be in Spokane and then a few days in Pensacola.
I will still have limited access and I don't know when more pictures will get posted so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey Ellen, I am glad you guys are here. I have tried to call you but I cannot get it to go though...call me when you have a chance, I would love to be able to see you and the kids while you are here.