Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pictures

Here some pictures finally. In the first one Maddie is wearing a dress/sweater set her grandma made her with a matching hat. If you will notice JJ's hair in the first picture he is in, it is cute and little boy like. Then you will notice that it got short, really short, in a later picture. Let's just say, we won't go there...He is really into climbing ladders with daddy.
Maddie is loving her table food. And crawls everywhere. This morning she chased the vaccuum around while John was using it. It was pretty funny. You will see how JJ is obsessed with putting things all in a row. I have only caught the fruit loops on the couch with the camera, but he does it with his cars, the magnets on the fridge and probably lots of other things I can't think of at the moment.

4 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

I like JJ with his long hair but the short hair is kind of cute, actually. Although, I'm sure Belt Boy had something to do with it being super short, right:-)

Ellen said...

Anne, it is kinda cute :) and you are correct, Belt Boy had something to do with the short hair!

Anonymous said...

I want to know what happened to his hair... telling me you're not going to tell me makes me want to know even more!

Anonymous said...

"lining up stuff"...Devin used to do that too...he would do his matchbox cars, by color, bumper to bumper along the edge of my carpet...

Have fun with those kidlets ;) They are gorgeous!!