Thursday, March 20, 2008

Four

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Landscaper
2. Computer Fixer
3. Customer Service at Amazon.com
4. Abercrombie & Fitch retail

Four movies I would watch over and over (or have watched over and over)
1. Office Space
2. Napolean Dynamite
3. Pretty Woman
4. Grease

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Brother's and Sister's
4. The Unit

Places I've been
1. London
2. Paris
3. Fargo, ND
4. Montgomery, AL

Four people who email [or call] me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Dana
3. Shea
4.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ruby Red Grapefruit
2. Strawberries
3. Steamed Broccoli
4. Chocolate Milk

Four places I would like to be right now:
1. In Michigan with friends and family
2. In bed sleeping
3. At the beach
4. Getting a massage

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Visitors(they start arriving this weekend!)
2. Getting back to the gym(or at least in shape doing something at home)
3. John getting home from his deployment he hasn't even left for yet!
4. The summer time---It's almost here!

No comments: