Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Up and at 'em

We have had a few rough weeks recently with little Zachy being a tad colicky. He goes a few days without crying so much and then wham crying all afternoon and evening for several days. Today is a good day and Z slept from 9-5 last night. I am so thankful for sleep, but unfortunately at 5 I was wide awake. I managed to catch a quick 10 minute snooze this afternoon while Maddie and Zach were sleeping, but he preferred to take a short nap this afternoon. I am sure he is just to anxious for the arrival of our Thanksgiving guests :)
Lately he has been really enjoying the upright position. While doing laundry in the basement the other day I needed to set him down and the closest place was in the jumparoo. I was amazed to see how well he did and how much he enjoyed being able to see from that view. I left that downstairs and grabbed the exersaucer for the living room/kitchen. He loves staring at the toys :)
Another update for ya'll: JJ has been using the potty!!! We have been really working with him on #2 and it is slowly working. I'll spare you the picture he insisted we take of his prize in the potty!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is hilarious that he made you take pictures. Thank God for digital cameras, right?

boxcatav said...

He's looking more like JJ!

It was so fun talking with JJ the other night. Love em' all!

thought of you today...spoke at a GVSU class and drove by the alumni house. your wedding there was so pretty!