Sunday, March 21, 2010

Updates

Hello. I feel like I haven't updated ya'll on much lately. Well, really there isn't that much going on. I did get my new Canon on Friday and these are the results of my new toy :) I think it captures the beauty of my children so well! I am so happy with my camera. Now I need to figure out how all the gadgets work.
The kids are getting so big. JJ is getting ready to turn 5 in a couple of weeks. I can't believe he'll be five! And Maddie will be 3 in 3 weeks! She is growing up so fast and has become a little lady. And she is in love with all things girly and princess-like. And her favorite color is pink. Of course.
Zach just turned 6 months. He is so happy and giggly :) He is just about sitting up by himself and is fascinated by all things that move and make noise.
John is busy finishing up is Navigator Instructor upgrade and has his checkride this week.
I am staying busy with the normal things, laundry, cleaning, playing with the kids. I did start a new bible study last week with a neighbor and one other girl. So far so good!



2 comments:

MandySue said...

wow the pictures are just wonderful! What kind of cannon camera did you get. Just amazing!!!

Ellen said...

A T1i! Love it! Still trying to figure it out :)