Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas time

Hello! We had a wonderful Christmas weekend as you can tell by the pictures. Cody was our super lazy dog as usual. JJ took a much needed nap on Christmas afternoon. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him sleeping!















JJ had a blast playing with all the bows and wrapping paper! John tried to get him to open presents, but wasn't interested. JJ got all kinds of goodies yesterday! He opened two different kinds of peekaboo block sets, a snazzy new sweater with matching hat, a couple pairs of overalls(which mommy loves!), a puppy puppet and book, a book of Christmas stories, and I can't remember the others! Oh, how could I forget an awesome red sled to pull him in.

The picture of John and JJ was taking at John's squadron holiday party.
















I got a pair of earings to match my necklace, the yesterday, today, tomorrow trio. Very beautiful!!!! I also was surprised by a much wanted Sizzix machine for my scrapbooking obsession. Also, new pjs, a cookbook, cookie cooling racks, a mini muffin tin from my sister and some lotions with a cool picture frame!

At four we went to Janelle and Wood's house to have dinner with them and also her parents and brother were there too! The guys watched football and us ladies watched Mean Girls.

John got his mp3 player which he has been nagging at me forever to get him! Also, an orbit sander, and screw driver set. He also got a couple pair of pjs. Yeah! We can through out the old ratty ones!

2 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

A sizzix!!! That will certainly come in handy! I will have to bring some scrap paper when I come to visit in San Antoino. JJ looks like he liks his Christmas bows. John looks happy too!

BoxcatAV said...

Has Codes always spread out like that? It's a reversal of Maize!