Sunday, December 18, 2005

Oh My Goodness, What am I getting myself into?!?!


Hello! This is my first blog! What an experience. Thanks Anne for getting me into this. Today is a typical North Dakotan winter day; cold (high of 7) and windy. We got lots of snow this past week so our Christmas will be white!

So, a few days ago I asked John to write a letter to go in our Christmas card. I didn't ask for a novel, but that's what I got! I guess beggers can't be choosers! Anyway, you will see it in a few days.

Here is a picture of my little santa. TTFN

5 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

Your little Santa is adorable! Did he get any packages in the mail lately?

BoxcatAV said...

I am very excited to read the Christmas letter from Belt Boy. I eagerly anticipate its arrival.

BoxcatAV said...

I just have to say again how cute JJ is in his Santa outfit. Will he be leaving Santa cookies and milk this year?

Anonymous said...

That pic w/ him in the basket will be a very neat one to see down the road when he is 6'2" tall someday!

Anonymous said...

JJ's picture is so adorable, I am using as my new screen saver.