Wednesday, January 25, 2006

All-You-Can-Eaters???

So I am an official stay at home mom this week! What a strange feeling to not being going back to work(we'll talk about that later). My girlfriends with whom I am joining say that I am not allowed to shower before noon and I have to wear All-You-Can-Eaters (aka elastic waisted pants) -- they say no more jeans or khakis! HA, I'll fool them. How can you wear sweatpants and t-shirts everyday? I think I would feel like a slob. I did shower at 8:30 today and I am wearing jeans. What a feat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But today it was 11 and you still had not showered...slacker

BoxcatAV said...

I want to know how many loads of laundry a mom does a week...

Anonymous said...

Didn't I hear you were pregnant again? What's wrong with you!

Better get a job or you'll end up with 10 kids like Susan, the Queen of the "all you can eaters"

Signed,
She who wears Eyore Jammies till Noon