Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's Sunday

Hello. Today is catch up day. JJ is taking a nap and I am cleaning the house! I have to take the dogs in today for a haircut. Finally!
John called on Friday night! He is doing well under the circumstances of OTS. He doesn't get much sleep and is overloaded with homework everynight. He should be able to start calling me on a more regular basis.
I only have 26 days left here in ND. How sad. Yesterday I took JJ to give parents a break day and Mandy and I went to town and had lunch and went shopping! It was very nice to run errands without having to haul a child in a bulky coat around with me! Speaking of coats. JJ no longer has a winter coat as Cody felt the need to make the zipper his new chew toy. So today I will be using the teddy bear snow suit until I can come up with something else.
I joined a card swap yesterday. I have to make 16 identical cards by the end of the month and I will get 15 different ones in return(I will keep one of my own!) I can't wait to see what I get. Well off to more chores!

1 comment:

BoxcatAV said...

Oh, card swap! How fun.

Maize said Cody was thinking when we was chewing JJ's coat. She likes to chew my shoe strings.