Friday, July 14, 2006

Solicitor, solicitor, solicitor, solicitor, solicitor

That is how many we get on a daily basis. At least 5! It is most ridiculous. I finally put our number on the https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx website the other day. We have been offered free water testing, home security estimates, and the rest I have been not answering because most of the time I get that ridiculous pause when I say hello, so I quickly hang up before the computer can tell a human being the phone has been answered. Oh, and there are the phone calls where just a computer talks to you and tells you what they are advertising. "This is for marketing purposes only." Well no kidding. I thought you were calling to make chit chat and become best buds!!!!

1 comment:

MandySue said...

we did the do not call list a while ago and so far it seems to be working. If you do get a call answer it and cut them off and say we are on the do not call list and you will be astonished at how quick they get off the phone.