Monday, September 04, 2006

Autumn

Today I realized is September, well it has been for 4 days now. And what I miss most about the starting of the fall season (in the north country) is cool crisp air. You walk outside and it feels so good! And then there is falling leaves, bonfires, and wearing jeans and sweatshirts and last of all going to the pumpkin patch where you get to pick out your pumpkins, guords, bales of hay, walks through the corn mazes and see spooky things hanging from the trees!! Oh, how I miss these things!

3 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

If it helps, it's not cool or crisp here right now. It was nearly 75 or 80 today!

Maybe you can have a donut and cider? Do they sell cider in Texas?

Anonymous said...

That is one of the things that I missed about here the North Country too, Ellen! The fall is my favorite time of year!! Take care!
And by the way, what an adorable BABY! So cute as KK would say now. Talk to you soon!
Janelle

MandySue said...

Right now it is 38 degrees outside. Fall is definately here in GF. I love it! Can't wait to take Ashley to pick out pumpkins. Daddy has been working with her to teach her to say trick or treat. I can't wait to get her all dressed up.