Friday, September 22, 2006

Thursday Night Lineup

So I got to watch My Name is Earl, The Office, and CSI NY last night! Earl was funny as usual. On The Office I wasn't too surprised that they didn't go too deep into the Jim/Pam thing. I guess I wasn't paying attention on the season finale, but I didn't realize Jim would be starting this season in a new position. I was surprised to hear that Pam didn't go through with the wedding. I just thought it would play out differently. On the other hand I am glad that she didn't marry that scum bag, but now she is going to have to figure out how to win Jim back over, not that that would be hard, but she crushed him!

I haven't been able to watch Grey's Anatomy yet. That is on DVR. I'll watch it sometime today so don't ruin it for me!

On another note, Grandma is doing better. She is supposed to leave the hospital today, but the nursing doesn't take patients with IV so I am not sure where she is going for the next two weeks.

No comments: