Friday, November 03, 2006

Anne's visit




So I didn't get around to posting about how fun Anne's visit was this week. So here it is! After she finally arrived we took a trip to the outlet malls in San Marcos. We found some nice things including my brand new asparagus kitchen towels! Woohoo! We had chicken and tips for dinner, yum yum! On Saturday we hung out in the morning and went to the Alamo and the Riverwalk and had lunch at an Irish pub. It was pretty yummy. We did SeaWorld in the afternoon. The dolphins were very active this visit and we were able to touch them! I have been to the shows at SeaWorld three times now and they are still amazing to watch. Even though our visit was cut short, it was splendid! I even got a little birthday treat before she left; a new book and some yummy pumpkin scented candles and holder for them!
I posted some pictures. But if you check out Anne's blog there are a ton more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO JEALOUS! You got to touch the dolphins! I guess that's my luck. Oh well.

BoxcatAV said...

Man, I captured you GOOD lovin' those towels! Have you started using them yet?

Anonymous said...

OH mY GOD Ellen, I am a horrible friend!!! I forgot your b-day!!! how was it? Oh I feel like boo boo......