Monday, November 06, 2006

T-Shirts


So today I decided to put all the clothes away. Finally. I don't normally mess with John's clothes too much, but today I took it upon myself to put his away. But in order to do that I needed to reorganize his t-shirt drawers. Yes, I said drawers - plural. I counted 52 of these darn things in his drawers. 52! Oh, and he just got 3 more in the mail so that makes it 55. That is not including his work t-shirts. I haven't counted those! I think we need to do some purging of the clothes again!

2 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

Holy shirts! Or do I mean shi*t?

I owe you an email reply...Nutty week...Was in MP tonight to speak to students...Stay tuned for a real response:)

MandySue said...

holy moly that is a lot of shirts. If mike could only have half as many shirts I wouldn't have to laundry so darn often! But then again he only has 2 pairs of jeans that he actually wears....