Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Post

Ok, so now that I have messed with the colors and format of my blog I guess I should post something new, eh? We went to Michigan for a week of holiday festivities and boy did we stay busy. Between visiting family and spending an evening with friends there wasn't much time for R&R. BUT, it was enjoyable spending time with family. JJ wasn't really into the present opening this year. I had to hold them for him and show him wear the paper was partly torn. He is loving his new toys though! Grandpa K made him a house out of a cardboard box and he loved that along with a flashlight. We turned out the lights and he had a blast. Why do we buy toys again?

2 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

I love JJ's coat and hat! Too cute!

I'll try to give you a all this weekend to ketchup.

Bev said...

JJ Looks so big! :) So cute in his plaid shirt and sweater! Did he like seeing snow again?