Sunday, February 25, 2007

Basic Training

John's nephew Finally graduated from basic training this weekend. I say finally because for the past 2 years or so the family has been told he is leaving for basic training for one of the branches of the military and then never does. So when I heard it this time I said I wouldn't believe it until I saw it myself! His dad and fiance came down to see him graduate and stayed with us. It was a houseful -- aka a lot of work for me. I need a break! For the next two days I am vegging and enjoying the very quiet house (they like to talk --A LOT). So anyway, I had to take a picture to prove to everyone that it actually happened and I made John stand in it with him so you all can see him in his flight suit...



2 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

He looks like John!

JJ is lookin' cute!

Rest up...

MandySue said...

I was thinking the same thing. They sure do look alike. So does JJ!