Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Grandpa's visit...




So the past week has been a bit crazy so I haven't been keeping up with my blogging duties - sorry! JJ we think was constipated and not sleeping well, thus mommy not sleeping well. And I spent all day Saturday getting my hair done at the aveda Institute where a friend is going to school so the usual cut and color took all day instead of a couple of hours! My dad was in town on business this weekend so he stayed with us until yesterday. JJ sure enjoyed having a grandpa to climb on! The weather has been absolutely georgous (sorry to all you northerners!). Today it is expected to be 80 and sunny! I better be outside all day! Oh wait John's brother-in-law is coming in on Thursday with his son's girlfriend to see him graduate from basic training on the other side of town. Needless to say I have to get the house clean again and make up the beds! Being 7 1/2 months pregnant, this is no small task.

No comments: