Saturday, July 14, 2007

Big Girl


Very happy!
Maddie likes to sit in her highchair while we eat. She just stares at all the food she will eventually be able to enjoy!
Playing with her toys in the walker.
These next two are for Anne. I dug out the T-Shirt Maddie is wearing that she had given us for JJ to wear as an infant. I forced them to get their picture taken (can ya tell?) I think Maddie would have been ok with it, but JJ took so long to get situated next to her she just got mad. In the second picture it looks like she is telling her brother off for holding her leg! I love it! (Sorry Anne, I couldn't find the booties that go with it)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics! (as usual) :) Maddie sure looks ticked off in those last two though. JJ better watch out or Maddie will be slugging him soon. LOL

BoxcatAV said...

Maddie! You're supposed to look at the camera when momma takes your pictures!

Maybe JJ can bring his CMU shirt to Michigan with him.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Madeline is changing! She looks older than 3 months to me! Oh, and how cute is the pic of Kadence and J.J. kissing! The question now is who was romancing who? hehehehe!

Beth said...

Maddie is getting so big so fast...and JJ kissing girls already!!! You are in trouble.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Maddie has red hair?