Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blog

Sorry, I was so wiped yesterday I didn't write you anything about graduation! Thursday night we had a dinner to go to. We got the kids a sitter and had a decent dinner. JJ didn't go to bed until we got home at 9:30 so he was a ball of joy for the graduation Friday morning. He didn't do too bad according to Gretchen, but he was getting into eveything and rolling his cars down the auditorium under the rows of seats! I was so embarrassed! I think the other people were getting a kick out of it though. After the ceremony we went over to John's building for cake and orange julius' and water. It was John's idea to go to the Taj Mahal and get our pictures taken in front of that. The weather was beautiful for once. And it didn't rain until later on in the day.

Today we are cleaning and packing, not something I enjoy that is for sure! We have a birthday party to attend later this afternoon and then back to more cleaning!

No comments: