Saturday, August 09, 2008

Euchre

Oh how I love this game! I had completely forgotten how much fun this game is. If you aren't from Michigan, Indiana, or Ohio, you probably have never heard of this amazing game. YOU are missing out! Last night we went to our friends' house for takeout and card games, well just euchre. Erika thinks John is her long lost twin bother as they have the same humor. Or at least she found John's silliness absolutely hilarious. I had so much fun laughing at her laughing at John! He was actually on the ball last night, but after about beer #7 it got a bit obnoxious. Yes, John gets obnoxious. But since I was the DD and sober I am sure that made a huge difference in my opinion of the evening. But hey, next time I get to be the obnoxious one, right?

2 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

7 beers?! Oh boy. he's nuts with none!

Cyndy said...

We know what Euchre is...and enjoy it. Do you know what 500 is? Euchre with the whole deck and a whole lotta fun! Oh, I miss getting together and playing cards with friends!