Saturday, November 01, 2008

Yes, It's True. I am turning 30 - tomorrow.







From L to R:
Meredith, Kristin, Julie, Amber, Me, Laura, Erika, Heather, Melissa.
















So I gathered all who dare to be seen with me in public and dragged them to Old Chicago with me. I had a wonderful "Chicago Seven" calzone and a delicious Pomojito. YUM!
In the top picture I was totally caught off guard with the whole "Happy Birthday" song from the servers. It just so happened that they snuck up on me in the middle of the giggles from a joke Amber was re-telling me. I was crying from laughter. It was hilarious! The only non-hilarious part was that they announced to everybody within hearing that it was indeed my birthday and also that is was my 30th birthday. As if I wasn't humiliated enough!
But who am I kidding, it was a blast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Wish I could have been there to celebrate! What a great milestone accomplished! HAPPY 30TH dear friend. Love you lots! xoxoxo- Gretchen

BoxcatAV said...

Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ellen. Don't worry, there will be a time that you think turning 30 was wonderful :) In reality every year older is a year better! Have a great day...

Patti

Shea said...

Awe, I wish I could have been there too! It looks like you were about to have an "accident" in the first picture where you are laughing so hard. :) I'm glad you had such a fun time and glad that you had so many pals to spend it with. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Shush..30? You make me feel reallly old LOL Looks like you had a great birthday!