Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Boringness



We have been utterly boring these last couple of weeks.  I am just surviving until John comes home in 2 weeks.  I have been box collecting and am suppose to be putting things in them, but haven't gotten that far yet.  The weather has been up and down, one day it is super nice the next day really cold.  But, weather.com claims it is going to be 82 on Thursday! I am really ready for the weather to stay decent.  And I am REALLY looking forward to tornado season.  I can't wait to spend hours in the basement with my weather radio and two kids!  Can you sense my sarcasm?  
A good friend of mine here is a life saver and is loaning all of her maternity clothes to me!  You would think I would have them from previous pregnancies, but mind you I will be pregnant ALL summer long vs. all winter.  I can't wait to be really hot and pregnant at the same time!

No comments: