Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Drum Roll Please!





Today we had an early ultrasound.  A friend from church is becoming a sonographer and they needed a guinea pig.   When we got there, we learned that they just got a new 3D machine and they were using me to show about 8 people how to use the machine.  It was a FULL room!  It was very interesting to hear all the info they were learning about the machine.  And of course we were sent home with these wonderful pictures!  You'll have to look at the last picture to determine the sex ;)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

YEAH! I'm so excited for you! it's NOT TWINS!!!

Shea said...

Congratulations! I'll take your word for it that it's a boy. I always have trouble seeing those things in ultrasound pictures. I thought that was his nose. LOL just teasing. :)

MandySue said...

Yay, another little boy...How great is that!!! Congrats and great pictures

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a boy! So happy for you guys. :) xo- Gretchen