Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The movers are coming, the movers are coming!!!!

With my stuff tomorrow!!! Now I will be busy until forever reorganizing all of our crap! At least we will all have our own beds to sleep in, especially JJ. He needs to be in his own crib. The dogs are getting their haircut tomorrow at PetSmart. Apparently they have a "university" where they teach people how to groom animals! So in an event to save some cash the dogs are going there. It is 10 bucks cheaper a dog. That would be a $20 savings! Hopefully they don't come back with mohawks or pink hair(especially Cody). Well, I shall be busy for the next few days, I will try to get back on soon!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

So we should be able to see some inside pictures soon...

MandySue said...

Whoohoo, I hope setting up goes smoothly for you. Call me to chat whenever. I go for my OB appointment on Friday so I will try to call you then.

Bev said...

I want to see pictures if the dogs end up with pink fur! For sure....