Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Venting...frustrated...(big sigh)

I knew buying a house would mean dealing with a lot crap, but seriously, this much?
KB home salesman: Sure, we should be able to close by the 9th.
Me: Ok, sounds great.
KB home salesman: Um, we need you to fill out more forms. (ok, well really john, but you get the gist).
Me: We already did them.
Me: When are we having a walk through, cuz that kind of needs to be done before we close.
KB home salesman: Mumble mumble
Our Realtor: (kicks some butt) Walk through is on the 7th
ME: Is the VA appraisal done yet?
KB home salesman: No (it's now the 9th)
Me: Are you kidding me? (weren't we suppose to close today?)
Realtor: The VA appraisal is finally done (it's the 12th)
KB home salesman: We might be able to close by Friday the 16th
ME: You told us we could close within 72 hours of the VA appraisal.
KB home salesman: Mumble mumble.

Does anyone see what I am getting at? We really need a closing to get you our house goods delivery set up.
Did I tell you I am sick of TLF yet? Oh, and the dogs are going crazy in the kennel. Not to mention we are paying $25 a day for that and another $36 to stay here. Yeah, I know we are getting BAH but we could be using that money to pay house payments and not stinking TLF bills.
Ok, enough venting. Need to go find tired child and put him to bed, oh that reminds me of another reason we need to move into the house. The baby is sleeping horribly b/c this place is a one bedroom and he hears everything. He is waking me up 2-3 times a night, which makes for cranky mommy. Good Night.

2 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

Hang in there!

MandySue said...

Holy moly Girl! You need a break! I hope for your sake all this crap hurries up so you can get into your house. I can't imagine living in a one bedroom for that long with a baby and still living out of suitcases... Ick!! HANg IN THERE!!!! MISS YOU!