Friday, June 02, 2006

San Antonio!

We have finally made it! (well on Monday) We are stuck in TLF which isn't all that bad, but I don't have internet! It's pretty sad when you feel like your life is on hold just b/c you can't get online and check everyone else's blogs. Well, here I sit in the lobby of TLF checking this stuff while JJ pushes his stroller around! So, we are in the process of buying a nice home 15 min from here. Then I will be able to get my life back!!!! Well, he is running away, I'd better go catch him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Glad you are together and getting some sort of a family life back. Good luck! -Cyndy

BoxcatAV said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the house. I'm sure it won't be "one of them things!" ha ha

When will JJ get his first pair of cowboy boots? Jack had a pair when he was three or four.