Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Dr's Office

So on Tuesday we went to the doctor for the first time for this pregnancy. We chose to switch our health care so that I can go off base for the remainder of the pregnancy. Our doctor's name is Dr. Williams. She is very nice, except she put a limit on my weight gain! How dare she!!! :) Like I want to gain another 55 lbs. Of course I want to keep the weight down to 30 lbs, but when you are hungry you are hungry. She also did a quick in-utero ultrasound(don't ask me to explain) and we got to see what the baby currently looks like. Of course at this stage it doesn't look like much, but we still got to see it move a little and watch it's heart beat! In the picture the head is to the right and the rump is to the left.

3 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

Oh, sooo tiny!
Will you be finding out the sex?

MandySue said...

oh how cute! Baby's first picture! :) I go in for my big ultrasound on the 18th.

Anonymous said...

It's a girl, I just know it