Monday, August 07, 2006

"Tips" it is!



Ok so when I was in college I had to teach my friend how to eat vegetables and fruit. At least I had to broaden her horizens a bit. We tried all kinds of things. I got her to like asparagus. Well she went home for a holiday dinner and made asparagus for dinner. The problem is she only liked the "tips." So she cut off all the tips and threw the stems away. I think she has now learned to like all of the asparagus. But now we just call them tips!
JJ decided to try "tips" this evening and he very much enjoyed them! Here's to you Anne!

3 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

JJ! He likes his tips!
You introduced me to a whole new world of fruits/veggies, let me tell you!

MandySue said...

you can take credit for introducing me to tips also, cause I had never had them until dinner at your house! Yum Yum

BoxcatAV said...

You're just a TIPS introducing kind of woman! You make eating them so non-intimidating!