Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Inside


Here is the living room looking out the back of the house. The kitchen is through the doorway on the left.
Here is the kitchen. It is a decent size and I like the window over the sink. And we get a gas stove!
Here is the dining room to the left of the kitchen and behind the garage.

Here is the master bathroom. And the pantry is in a funny spot--the garage! I have to go into the garage to get to the pantry. One plus, I don't have to drag all the groceries into the kitchen! See the canned goods in the pantry? Myself and my mother-in-law canned them while we were in Michigan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!! Welcome HOME! So you like Wichita, what can you compare it to that I might know, size, is it larger that GF, is it San Antonio size? I will have to call you, but I will let you get settled in first!!

MandySue said...

Yay, looks like decent base housing!!! Hope your stuff gets delivered soon and set up quickly so you can get back to normal!!!

Tanya said...

So what was your first home cooked meal in your new home with your own cookware?

Anonymous said...

Hola Chica! It looks like there is plenty of room for a guest! (hint, hint!!) Do they have Sonic's there? You've gotten me hooked and there aren't any in MI!!!

Ellen said...

Yes, there is plenty of room for a guest!!!! (hint, hint) And, yes there is Sonic here!!!! Get your butt down here!