Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More adventures in Michigan

We've been having a blast on the beach. The weather has turned colder so now we are just enjoying the wonderful Michigan produce. I have completely forgotten how awesome the fresh fruits and veggies are here in September. The apples are superb and we've been drinking apple cider likes it's water. JJ has been picking apples from Grandpa Langworthy's tree.
Maddie is rolling over and over and over. She goes everywhere now. And she is trying to sit up on her own when you plop her down on the floor. She is possibly teething as well.
John got back to Michigan a week and a half ago and he has been helping his dad on the farm.

3 comments:

MandySue said...

yay! They are both growing up so big! The grilled cheese made me laugh cause Ashley's new thing is "I don't like that!" she says it about everything, and I mean everything.

Anonymous said...

HI
YOu look like you are having fun enjoying being with your family!! I miss you and we will have to schedule a time for me to come see you guys in KS, maybe Mandy, the kids and I could all go... Interesting?! Did you see that I have started Pampered Chef??? Take care and say hi to John from us here!!! Talk to you later
Janelle

BoxcatAV said...

The beach?! It seems cold for that!