Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tagged

So I was tagged about a month and a half ago to give you 10 random things about me. Here it goes:

10.) I am moving into my new house on Friday!!!

9.) My new favorite facewash is Noxzema's Citrus Scrub. It is refreshing and minty!

8.) When I move into my new house I am going to start adhering to The Fly Lady.

7.) I had a super great time in Michigan these past few weeks, but I almost completely lost it by the time we left. I am sooooo glad to be getting my own space. In fact the Holiday Inn Select, as small as our space is, has felt superb!

6.) I love a good bargain. I think I learned that from John.

5.) I have been here three days and I love Wichita!

4.) In high school I played Varsity Basketball,kept stats for the Baseball team, Cheered for the Basketball team one year, was 6 months from getting my black belt in Tae Kwon Do, attempted to be on the swim team at the Y and I was a band geek. (I played the clarinet and oboe.)

3.) I got JJ hooked on candy Nerds.

2.) I have watched the Disney movie Aladdin more than 50 times. (In Jr./Sr. High School)

1.) I don't drink pop or soda unless it is from a fountain.

I am tagging Gretchen
and Susan

1 comment:

boxcatav said...

So glad you made it there safe and sound! I would have lost it about 2 weeks into being in limbo. I'm proud of you!