Wednesday, October 10, 2007

6 Months

Madeline turned 6 months yesterday and she is growing and doing so many new things! This morning at her check-up, she weighed an even 16 pounds, was 27 inches long and her head measured a whopping 42 cm. That means her head is not such a peanut anymore! She had to get her shots and that was no fun, but when are they?
As I sat here on the computer a few minutes ago, I had to ask John if he had sat her up. When I sat her on the floor she had flopped over and was playing with the floor vent. I looked again and she was sitting up!! She sat herself up for the first time. She probably be crawling in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

boxcatav said...

Go, Maddie!

(I still need your snail mail address Miss Ellen!)

MandySue said...

yay, she is such a cutie. Ben still won't do anything when he's on his belly but he will go from a sitting position to a crawling one. He goes for his check up on the 17th.