Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I took the kids while John stayed back and passed out candy tonight. They don't mess around with Halloween here! There were hoards of kids in the streets. The MP's were out passing out glow sticks and flashing buttons to the kids and riding around on golf carts keeping kids out of trouble. Our street was full of all kinds of little trick or treaters! We must live on THE street to trick or treat on.

JJ couldn't get enough of the evening. He dragged his little bucket for over and hour and refused to let me carry it for him. Maybe he was thinking I might steal it? Hmmm, do I like candy? Never! haha. I brought him back while before the evening ended and made him get in line to get candy from daddy. He was is such a candy zone that he didn't even notice who he was getting the candy from. I think his thoughts were "give me more, give me more!"

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Too funny, Kamdyn was teh same way her little bag was cutting off the circulation in her arm but nobody else could carry it for her. We ended up emptying it into our pockets so she could still carry the bag.

BoxcatAV said...

What a cute cowboy!

Anonymous said...

We boycotted trick or treating this year and just bought the kids some candy lol (long story)

Anyway...don'tcha know that "O " housing is THE place to take the kids trick or treating? hehe