Monday, January 28, 2008

Do You Want To Teach Them?

The weather here has been phenominal! I took JJ to the park yesterday and did the parent thing and stood by and watched him go down the slide a gazillion times. But, hey, the sun was shining and it was 60 degrees. I wasn't complaining. I was standing near two boys around 7 or 8 years old who were whispering to themselves kind of loudly. I repeatedly heard "do you want to teach them?" I could tell they were talking about the two girls slightly older than the boys playing nearby. And then one went over and asked them are you Christians? The girls said what? And the boy repeated himself. Their response was no. The boys were so cute in a shy, there is a girl nearby kind of way. They were trying to get up the courage to teach them about God. I just thought that it was so amazing that these two little boys were trying to teach others they didn't know about the love of Jesus on the playground!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! There is so much good in this world despite how crazy it is at times! Gretchen

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!
Anne

Anonymous said...

Awe, that gave me goosebumps. If only us adults could be so bold! I love it!

Anonymous said...

How absolutely sweet!!

Bev said...

Love it! :)