Saturday, May 26, 2007

7 Hours

Yes, that is how long Madeline slept at one time last night! And believe it or not her diaper was dry! I was shocked at both. I am not going to keep my fingers crossed. If she does it again in the next week I will be blessed!

On another note, John has a four day weekend so he decided the car needed new struts. Midas quoted him at over $700. So he decided to take on the task himself which will save us $500. So far 3 are done and he just ran to the store to by another tool because the last one is stuck. I am so glad I have a handy man for a husband!

The weather is rainy and dreary here this weekend. We were hoping to go to the water park at SeaWorld to get some use out of our season passes, but it doesn't look very hopeful.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Yeay for Madeline! Hope it sticks!
Sorry about the weather- it's crapy here too! :)