Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another Day


My serious baby...she does accept the pacifier now, but always, but most of the time.
Maddie fell alseep with her head resting on my hand. She is sooo sweet! Her little "I'm hungry" cry is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. She is such a little girly girl!
Dancing to Blue's Clues. And if you'll notice he is VERY dirty. We went to Chuck E. Cheese today and he ate pizza, played forever, and ate chocolate cake with his hands and then came home and found the markers with which he drew all over himself!

Here is clean JJ later in the evening wearing mommy's sunglasses running around the house butt naked. I did try to cut out the entire nakedness but you get the point!

2 comments:

MandySue said...

mmmm, Ashley loves the markers. If she gets a chance she will color all over herself! So not fun to clean up.

Anonymous said...

I love all these new pics from the past few days! I wish I could hear Maddie's little cry. JJ's funny licking the tv. I'm glad he didn't get a little static shock from that. ha ha ha, he might really not like icecream then. The pic of Maddie sleeping on your hand is so sweet!