Saturday, June 23, 2007

Report Date and other Goodies...Don't skip reading this post!!!!

John came home yesterday to tell me that his report no later than date to Wichita is 30 Sep. He has to report for Survival school I believe 8 Aug and will be gone until 30 Aug. Soooo, in the event that John is gone, the kids, dogs and I are going to be heading back to Michigan until mid-September. John plans on driving us up there and then flying to Washington where his first school is and then when he is done, he will go to Wichita to house hunt and then come and spend some time in Michigan with us.

I've already got plans the weekend of the 10, 11, 12th for a family camping event at my mom's and on the 18th I am planning on attending my ten year class reunion in Spring Lake. So if your in Michigan and want to see us, which I am sure you do :) let me know what days work for you, especially for those of you on the east side of the state (Kristin) :)

On a different note, we are searching for a new home for Libby. As much as we love her, she needs to be in a home where she will get more attention. So if you know of anyone who would like a small, house broken, loving dog let me know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to see you all, especially Miss Maddie! I love all the recent pics on here. The hats are cute that you made. You are so talented. :)