Sunday, June 03, 2007

Wichita, KS Here We Come!

So yesterday started off a little on the bad side for me. I had been planning on getting my haircut for John's work party last night for two weeks. When I arrived at the Aveda Institute with Maddie, they informed me that I could have someone watch her in the lobby, but I couldn't bring her with me to the chaiWr. Now I would understand if I brought JJ with me, but Maddie was just going to sleep in the carseat next to me. So needless to say I didn't get my much needed haircut and was pretty upset with that. Now you have to understand that I am a sleep deprived mother of two so I was pretty cranky. But I left and ran my other errands anyway. We got the house picked up yesterday and I picked up our first ever hired babysitter for the night. JJ went to bed ontime for her and Maddie drank out of a bottle no problem!! We went to Dave and Buster's for the party to find out officially that we are going to Wichita most likely later this fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I hope you get your haircut soon. I hope you and John had a good time on your night out. :)

BoxcatAV said...

Oh, that stinks! I hope you can get a haircut soon. I got mine snipped yesterday.

Kansas! I've never been there. Can't wait to come -- when will you move?

MandySue said...

Kansas, hmm never been there! Mike drove through last week heading to Sheppard and said that it looked pretty. Very green with rolling hills. He liked it!