Monday, May 05, 2008

Bon Voyage



John headed off to the big sandy desert on Saturday. Friday night the crosswinds were crazy so we had an extra day with daddy!
PS. I forgot to add that it took me three days to get these pics up because on Thursday I came down with swollen glands and sore throat, which then turned into a headcold and last night I woke up with the achies and chills. Will this ever end? I hope it will. And of course it has to happen the minute John leaves. The inside of the house has been hit by a tornado and it has taken all my energy just to take care of the kids. I am sure JJ is loving his more than usual share of movie watching this weekend. And now Maddie has a fever. UGHHHH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddie's hair is getting so blond! She's so little and cute.

anne

MandySue said...

Such good pictures! So sad he is gone and not there to take care of you!

Beth said...

You guys look so happy, I wish John all the luck.