Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happenings










This past week has gone by so fast! My friend, Kristin, was in town over the weekend from Michigan. JJ had the flu so we didn't go anywhere too interesting. John did watched the kids so us girly girls could go out to lunch. Yum, we had the best Mexican at On the Border and a Margarita swirl. I am still trying to figure out when I can get back there for more after John leaves tomorrow.


Yes, John deploys tomorrow. Only for two months. It's like a mini vacation. I make the best of it I can--watching sappy movies, eating foods he doesn't like, sleeping all I can, and getting some scrapbooking/stamping time in.


The kids have the backyard set up for them with a swingset, sandbox and kiddie pool for those hot days.


I am definitely going to work on getting the kids to sleep better while he is gone and maybe potty training will be in store for JJ as well. That boy NEEDS to be potty trained. Both kids had their check-ups on Monday. Maddie was in the 75th % for her height(30in), but the little peanut is only in the 37th for her weight(20lbs). JJ was pretty good all around--37in and 30lbs.


3 comments:

MandySue said...

hehe, Ashley is 30 lbs too! I think she is 36 inches but I could be wrong.

It looks like you have a little naughty one too. Ben is climbing now. Yikes. I keep catching him in funny places and positions. Today it was trapped inside the cupboard. I should have gotten a picture, but I have finals on the brain.

ItsJustMeHeather said...

I SOOOOOO miss OTB and their margaritas are the best I have EVER had. Next time, have one for me :)

Anonymous said...

I found out this morning that there is an On The Border about a half hour from my house... this may be trouble!