Monday, January 05, 2009

Boring

I have been so not in the mood to blog in forever. I don't know what my deal is. I just feel like there isn't much going on here. Of course we are busy but nothing news worthy I suppose. We don't have any snow on the ground which is good for driving purposes, but if it is going to be cold I would prefer to see pretty white over the brown grass.
It has been good to get home and be on more of routine since getting back from Michigan. The kids are sleeping better!!! Maddie had to go to the ER Friday night for her ear infection once again. Things are good now, but getting this antibiotic in her is proving to be more difficult.
John is leaving again for the same sandy place a week from today for another couple of months. Maddie has become a super daddy's girl and I think will miss him terribly as will JJ and I. We'll get through it as always :) I have some pretty amazing friends here and afar!
Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL you just don't get it...it's the boring stuff that makes blogs interesting LOL

I am ITA with you on the cold/snow part. It snowed here and I'm actually HAPPY about it. Cold with no snow just brings me down.

Anywho...really diggin' your new background here, very cool!!