Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Scrapbooking.

I am such a slacker in this area. I have JJ's done up to his first birthday. Maddie has an album with absolutely nothing in it. I have made several different plans with girls to get together but they always seem to get messed up. Soooo, I have vowed to start working on them. I uploaded a bunch of pictures yesterday and had them shipped to the house so I don't have to get out and get them. My next step is to get the basement organized and all my other craft things put away. I know it won't take forever, but it seems like such a daunting task. But here's to scrapbooking!!!!

2 comments:

ItsJustMeHeather said...

I wonder if we could Space A to one location and take one of those scrapbook cruises?? Of course I wouldn't get a thing done LOL

MandySue said...

ME to! I have Ashley's done until her 1st birthday and Bens....well um bens...I bought the book and some fun stuff for the pages...um....but that is about it :) But only 2.5 months and I will be with my scrapping mom, sister, and aunts and will be making some scrappin dates for sure!!!