Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sleep

This is Maddie's new sleeping arrangement, per Maddie. I was not ready to move her out of the crib. Before John left he insisted on moving Maddie's big girl bed into her room from the basement(I found a mouse surprise and he didn't want them making a nest in the mattress). All week I keep hearing a particular phrase from her as I put her to bed. I could NOT figure it out until nap time yesterday. She wants to sleep in the big girl bed. Soooooo, we tried the nap and she slet. Then we tried bedtime last night and she slept! Removing all the books from her headboard bookshelf was completely necessary, except for the three tiny boardbooks.

2 comments:

MandySue said...

oh ellen, Maddie looks so much like you. Wow that was the first thing I thought of when I looked at that precious sleeping face!!!

BoxcatAV said...

Yeah for big girl beds!