Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Locked Out

This morning was pretty uneventful...a trip to the commissary, unloading groceries in 15 degree weather, getting locked out of the house by Maddie with Maddie in the house all by herself.  Yeah, I'd say that is pretty boring.  It took the base cops 15-20 to come unlock us, meanwhile Maddie cried and then stopped so I started freaking out.  But, when the cops finally did come she had turned on the TV and was playing with the wipes.  JJ was able to go to the neighbor's house and stay warm while eating half a bag of gold fish.

5 comments:

MandySue said...

Ashley locked me out of the house once too! Thank goodness I was able to talk her through unlocking the door. But seriously at first she thought it was funny...little turd :)

I'm glad to hear that your morning was pretty uneventful ;)

Matt said...

I've often played this scenario over in my head. I think Amber got locked out getting the mail once, but Emma opened it up quickly.

I think it's time to invest in one of those magnetic keyholders and go mount it on the shed or something.

Anonymous said...

Poor Maddie..and YOU!!!

boxcatav said...

Oh, Maddie! She knows how to turn on the TV?

Anonymous said...

My brother did the same thing to my mom when he was about Maddie's age! I'm glad everything turned out okay!